Not all, of course, but a study of Ivy League colleges and universities shows that around 15 percent of the white kids in attendance did not meet the academic entrance requirements. Instead they were admitted because their parents made large contributions to the school or had a lot of pull with the alumni association. Is this a form of affirmative action for dumb rich white kids?
- Masks After May 11th, 2023?
- Major Price Increase for Natural Gas
- Canned Food is Fine
- General Sherman’s Prophetic Letter
- Drought Affects the Whole Country
- The Specious Appeal to Fairness
- Waterproof Lipstick is Forever
- The IRS Expansion
- Fossil Fuel Companies Hold Planet Hostage
- To Support Coal Buy an EV